Sunday 4 May 2008

Winehouse helps Ronson through break-up

Winehouse helps Ronson through break-up



Isaac M. Singer Amy Winehouse is helping DJ and musician Gull Ronson to get through and through the holocene epoch break apart of a long-term relationship.
According to The Mirror, Ronson said that his friend has been very supportive towards him in recent weeks.
The 32-year-old DJ said: "It's sad multiplication for me at the instant. I was geological dating my girlfriend for ternion age merely we split up."
"I'm lucky I have good friends. Amy has been brilliant and is always thither for me - and I'm there for her likewise."
However, Ronson was quick to deny rumours of romanticism betwixt the pair, locution: "no possibility".
He added: "I am sick of talk about it. Amy is a friend."




Baaba Maal